Epson Home Cinema 5040UB 3LCD Home Theater Projector with 4K Enhancement, HDR10, 100% Balanced Color and White Brightness, Ultra Wide DCI-P3 Color Gamut and UltraBlack Contrast
(as of Jul 01,2022 20:29:22 UTC – Details)
Get exceptional, color-rich performance and immersive images with the Home Cinema 5040UB. Epson PRO-UHD 3LCD home theater projectors deliver a groundbreaking combination of color, contrast and resolution for the ultimate entertainment experience. Every detail comes alive with 4K Enhancement Technology (1), which accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non-4K content. An advanced, 3-Chip, 3LCD design means no color wheel, white segment or rainbow effect. With HDR10 (2) and L*a*b* Ultra Wide Color Gamut, movies look extraordinary. Plus, get 100% Balanced Color Brightness, with 2,500 lumens equal color/white brightness (4), and an UltraBlack contrast ratio up to 1,000,000:1.
1. 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double Full HD resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
2. HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, see our official site.
3. Entire DCI color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only.
4. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency. Terminal Outputs – Trigger out 12 V DC, 200 mA maximum
Advanced, 3 Chip, 3LCD Design : 3LCD technology ensures no color wheel, no white segment and no rainbow effect. Computer Compatibility: PC, Mac. Driving Method – Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix, 0.74″-wide panel
HDR10 (2) High Dynamic Range and Ultra Black Contrast : full 10 bit color output and a contrast ratio up to 1,000,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
Lab Ultra Wide Color Gamut : delivers 100 Percent of the 3 dimensional DCI P3 color gamut (3), the digital cinema standard, with 50 Percent wider color gamut than Rec. 709. Excluding feet: 20.5 x 17.7 x 6.7 inches (W x D x H)
100 Percent Balanced Color Brightness : 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness (4) for vibrant, rich color, even in rooms with ambient light