AutoWT Digital Audio to Analog Converter, Coaxial Toslink Adapter with Optical Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable and USB Power Cord Headphone Jack Adapter, Suitable for TV DVD PS4 Xbox Amp Home Theater
$18.99 - $16.99
(as of May 17,2022 23:10:05 UTC – Details)
●Please close Dolby digital of your device or turn to LPCM or other audio format when convert digital to analog, since most of new generation devices with Dolby or set Dolby as default audio output.
● Please increase the audio source’s speaker level after converted.
Digital Coaxial Toslink Adapter with Optical Cable :
● AUTOWT Digital to Analog Audio Converter connect to DVD, HD player or other devices.
● Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
● This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.
● Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
● 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
● Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
● Easy to install and simple to operate.
Please kindly Note: This item NOT convert Dolby.
● Please change the sound setting on your TV to “External Amp” instead of “TV Speakers”, and also please change TV Audio Output from Auto(Dolby) to PCM(Pulse Code Modulation) or others, since this item can not work with Dolby.
● Make sure to change the audio OUTPUT setting from your TV (Internal) speaker to “External Speaker” or “External Speaker (optical)”.
● Please kindly plug the USB power cable to any of your device(TV or player), to get a stable current and voltage for the converter.
● External power supply: 5V DC/1A
● Power consumption: 0.5W
● Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
● Operating temperature: 0℃ to + 70℃
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
Item model number : FH52
Date First Available : July 15, 2015
Manufacturer : AutoWT
ASIN : B011O0N0UQ
AUTOWT Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output through RCA.
Achieve 192KHz/24Bit sampling rate, Spdif to analog converter supports 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz sampling rate, up to 24-bit resolution.
Convert the coaxial or toslink digital audio signal to analog L/R audio, and connect it to external equipment such as amplifier through standard RCA jack.
Suitable for PS3, Xbox, Blu-ray player, HD DVD, home theater system, AV amplifier and other devices without RCA L/R or 3.5 mm jack output.
Provide no electromagnetic noise transmission, no need to install driver, easy to install and simple to operate. Note: This item does not apply to Netflix.